Saint-Blaise ChurchThis church dates from the eleventh and fourteenth century.This church has Romanesque substructure with arches and Gothic vaults. Its bell-wall houses two bells. The first cast in 1509, is an invocation to St. Maarten. The second, dated 1765, associates at Saint-Blaise Saint-Martin. Her godparents are Matthew and Jeanne Silvestre Haul. Present in the village long before leaving the twentieth century, the reef will possess a noble Roman house. Before 1911, a Father Matthew is the parish priest of Saint-Mamet. The modern altar should be that of his first mass. The two bells are classified since 1942, and the church and its site since 1944. The bell-gable two paired windows on two floors, separated by columns.