This church dates from the XIVth century.
In the oblong tower are two bells, the oldest, from 1546, features an invocation Gascon in Saint-Etienne. The second, melted in 1601, bears the signs of Te Deum and the Ave Maria, as well as lilies.
The bell of 1546 is classified since 1942.
Despite the small size of the church, steeple skylights is characterized by its columns and the ease of its proportions.