This church dates from the twelfth and fourteenth centuries.
Overlooking a church with three naves uneven, this is a rectangular tower with Gothic arches and Romanesque sanguinary. It contains three bells.
The first one, casted in 1820 at the initiative of Mayor Simon Germès and parish Soulé, is dedicated to St. Christopher.
The second, goddaughter of Sacous is carried out in 1931. It is dedicated to St. Jacob. The last, in 1860, bears the inscription "Lauda Jerusalem", "To the glory of Jerusalem." Originally Romanesque, the church suffered very many changes, especialy during the nineteenth century.