The Quinconces Park is created in 1849, at which time the development of hydrotherapy requires new urban developments. It offers a green gem over 4 hectares. The space in front of the Spa is built on the model of French gardens with vegetation sequenced. Catalpa trees and tulip trees are planted in Inconjunctions hence the name given to the Park. At the park entrance on the left is the statue of Cain and Abel, sculpted by Jean Marie Mengue Luchon in 1896. Extracted from the book of Genesis, this scene represents the time just after the fratricide. Abel is lying on the ground lifeless, while Cain became aware of the gravity of his act. Above, the statue by Désiré Gustave Adolphe Crauk in 1889 pays tribute to Baron Etigny's. On the left, the bandstand is characteristic of the late 19th century. Octagonal cast iron and built form, it consists of a stone base and a floor that are sounding. In addition, the current home of curist, housed in the early 20th century bathroom emollients that were dedicated to beauty ladies. Heading towards the lake to the right of large Atlas cedar, there is the statue of the Bear. Bronze, made in 1950, it is the work of Georges Lucien Guyot. From generation to generation for thousands of children still slip and slid on its glossy back. This is one-stop destination for souvenir photos. The statue of the Lys Valley, in the pelvis near the lake was carved by Jean Marie Mengue in 1899. It is an allegory of the Lys Valley nearby. Then we arrive at the second part of the park, built on a model for the English. The plant occupies a prominent place, blending local and exotic conifers which are reflected in the lake. Walks lead to the forest mountainside. Riding on the right is the funicular station. Put into circulation in 1894, he served a hostel "The Cottage" is located at 900 meters altitude.He worked for 60 years. A little further, the bar of the grove in 1900. Fully wood and covered with a thatched roof, it is called "the bar whey." The guests came to drink whey supposed to "comfort the stomach of the sulphide water." Finally, higher and always on the right, the statue made in 1906 by Jean-Marie Mengue tribute to Marcel pyreneist Spont surrounded by mountain attributes. Below you can see the fountain Caraouet cited in the collection of poems The Musardises, written in 1890 by Edmond Rostand, who lived in Luchon where he spent the summers of his youth. It is marked by a plaque on which are transcribed these few verses: "She sings like a spinning wheel, fountain Caraouet". For more information about the Park and its vegetation Inconjunctions do not hesitate to contact the Tourist Office, or visit the Luchon Museum , hours and days of operation available at 05.61.79.29.87.